Who is online?In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot
Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:02 pm
StatisticsWe have 351 registered users
The newest registered user is emtng
Our users have posted a total of 570 messages in 139 subjects
- All posts must be in English.
- Respect everyone's view. No personal insults.
- No use of vulgar or any inappropriate words.
- Keep spam away, no unwanted advertisements.
- Please do not post any confidential or sensitive issues on the forum
- If you have queries, please post them directly on the forum, saved for those confidential or sensitive issues mentioned above.
- Always use fictitious figures and do not mention your company name, you can say my company is in the F&B business or whatever business.
Information contained herein is solely poster's personal view. The administrator of this forum is not responsible for their accuracy and will not be held liable to compensation whatsoever.
What are the rules in respect of GST on director's fee? It is clear if you are a full time director and are providing your professional expertise, then GST applies BUT what about those who are not professionals and are not under employment? Some of these latter type directors may be receiving in total pore than RM500k per annum from the various directorships they may hold.
- Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-02-21
Please post your query at the correct section:
Any opinion expressed is strictly my personal view based on my understanding and interpretation of the GST Act 2014, Regulations, Orders, DG's Panel Decisions and Customs' Guides. You should seek advice from experts and/or the Customs Dept if the subject matter is significant to your business.
- Posts : 277
Join date : 2014-09-25
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum